The National Academy of Sciences has established that choline is important in the diet because it supports brain, liver, cardiovascular, and reproductive health. Choline is a component of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is involved in the transmission of messages in the brain and nervous system. Shaklee Lecithin is a concentrated natural source of Lecithin from soybeans with no cholesterol. It is uniquely formulated with vitamin E to ensure potency.
Functions of Lecithin:
- Nature's emulsifier (soybeans)
- Helps to emulsify fats and oils from foods and prevent the excess from being absorbed and stored in the body
- Contains choline which is essential in the proper functioning of the brain
- Helps the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Also have cholesterol-lowering property
- Each capsule provides 530 mg of lecithin, including 80 mg of phosphatidylcholine and 48 mg of phosphatidylinositol
- Naturally sourced from soybeans
180 capsules per bottle